Viral marketing is one of the best ways to get traffic and leads fast.
This training delivers a step-by-step approach for creating viral content, so you can provide more value to your customers and grow your business exponentially in easier, quicker and more enjoyable ways than you ever thought possible.
Why create viral content?
- Exponential free traffic
- Creates WOM (word of mouth marketing)
- Dramatically increases profitability
- Builds authority
- Increases brand loyalty and customer lifetime value
- Sets you apart in the market place
- An essential ingredient for building an automated business that generates passive income
When you understand how to create viral content, it will dramatically improve your ability to create share-worthy blogs, podcasts, products, product comparison, VSLs, sales pages, and more.
Discover the 6 principles of virality (STEPPS) developed by professor Jonah Berger and how to implement them for your Path to Profit.
- Social currency – we share what makes us look good.
- Triggers – we share what’s at the top of our minds.
- Emotion – we share what we care about.
- Public – we imitate what we see people around us are doing.
- Practical value – we share things that have value to others.
- Stories – We share stories, not information.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Examples referenced in the training:
- Hump Day Video
- Kentucky for Christmas
- Airbnb Berlin Wall
- Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Twitter Account
- What time is it? It’s Tiger Time!
- Weekends are Made for Michelob
What exactly could trigger virality is something that almost every company is searching for.
If you ask me, this is the purpose of a marketing strategy overall; to spread your content so meaningfully that it will start spreading it around like a virus by itself.